Wednesday 5 February 2014

Infographic- Transition Tests and layouts


After changing the font, I realised that I had not written the title correctly it didn't had the how to make your own, incorporated. This made the title longer when I changed it to fit with the original layout that I liked so here are a few test that I have done to try and figure out how the intro should visually look like. 


Below is test 6  in the way that I would like it to transition into the scene to introduce the Infogaraphic. Please comment below the layout that you think that works the best or any opinions on how to improve the intro. 






Also step 3 and 5 have the same number of words I wasn't sure which layout worked best and I want them to have the same format so please comment which one you think works best. 

I have an issue with my background colour at the moment because these are all separate files but once I place them into one file  I hopefully they should  have the background colour of the intro. 









            

1 comment:

  1. Hi PG - really liking the clarity of your layouts - very pleasing - but I just think the text could move just a little more snappily - really decisive movement - it still feels a little draggy still somehow? Not much more, but just a bit more assertive.

    ReplyDelete