Sunday 23 February 2014

Character development- Adaptation part B

Character Development 


Initially I was trying to develop character development part 2 into cuter creatures but I didn't like where they were heading. So I went back to my initial sketches an played with their structures to try and create something that was cute that had a bit more form to the structure. Also with the idea of now having a mini army of creatures composing of three characters that would look the same like the smurfs but would just have different personalities and textures to distinguish them, I thought that the cuter creatures made a better base for this concept. 


I like the results of A1, A2, B2, C2 AND C3 I could imagine these creatures being effective in a group of three and with three different personas such as lazy grumpy and happy. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi - please complete the survey and then leave a 'done it' comment on the ISS post: see link:

    http://ucarochester-cgartsandanimation.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/fao-cgaa-year-1-2-internal-student.html

    Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete