Saturday 9 March 2013

Influence map for environment and backdrop thumbnails


 After the OGR I was advice to look at art deco and I think that an art deco backdrop would be great to  on the back of the stage.
Image 1

Image 2

Image 3

Image 4

Image 5

Image 6

Image 7

Image 8
I wanted to play with how I could create a stage my just adding black flooring and  a spot light light I want this world to be in black and white to reflect the era of the blues. But I wanted to experiment with colour in the lighting but I think that keeping it as a white beam works best. This is not my chosen backdrop yet,   I would like the input of my peers to help me  decide on which one works best.

Beam 1

Beam 2

Beam 3 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Peta-Gaye, I really like the art deco look and the patterns you've got are lovely. I really like images 3 and 6. As for your test curtains with different colour beams. I think you should stick with the white beam, but maybe darken your background so that its greyer and your cell character will stand out more when you incorporate her. :)

    ReplyDelete