Wednesday 24 October 2012

Queen Coo-ee-oh's Island

image 1

image 2

image 3

image 4

image 5

image 6

image 7

image 8

image 9

image 10

image 11

image 12

Queen Coo-ee-oh's island development images, at image 5 I spoke to samantha and george who gave me the idea to add a water texture because my water was looking like ice. I really like where this image is going. Image 11 and 12 i'm playing with the lighting , i like image 12 and i'm going to continue with this image improving the dome and adding another light source coming from the side to light the image more and to add the light reflections on the the water.

2 comments:

  1. I like how it's looking so far :)
    Try maybe adding more contrast on the water surface to make it look less flat, and maybe lighten up the background to add the depth.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete